1. Information to the user
This Policy applies to the processing of your personal data collected by the company for the provision of its services. If you accept the measures in this Policy, you agree that we treat your personal data as defined in this Policy.
name: Filto Profiles, S.L.
Commercial name: Filto Profiles
CIF: ES B65992638
Address: Pol. Ind . Can Prunera , Carrer Solsonès 14 Nau “A”, 08759 VALLIRANA (Barcelona)
3. Key principles
We have always been committed to providing our services with the highest degree of quality, which includes treating your data with security and transparency. Our principles are:
- Legality : We will only collect your Personal Data for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes.
- Data minimization : We limit the collection of personal data to what is strictly relevant and necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
- Purpose Limitation : We will only collect your personal data for the stated purposes and only in accordance with your wishes.
- Accuracy : We will keep your personal data accurate and up to date.
- Data Security : We apply appropriate technical and organizational measures proportional to the risks to ensure that your data does not suffer damage, such as unauthorized disclosure or access, accidental or unlawful destruction or accidental loss or alteration and any other form of illicit treatment.
- Access and Rectification : We have the means for you to access or rectify your data when you consider it appropriate.
- Retention : We retain your personal data in a lawful and appropriate manner and only for as long as it is necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
- International transfers : when it is the case that your data is going to be transferred outside the EU/EEA, they will be adequately protected.
- Third parties : The access and transfer of personal data to third parties are carried out in accordance with the applicable laws and regulations and with the appropriate contractual guarantees.
- Direct Marketing and cookies : We comply with the applicable legislation regarding advertising and cookies.
- Collection and processing of your personal data
The types of data that can be requested and processed are:
- Identification data.
Whenever we request your Personal Data, we will clearly inform you of what personal data we collect and for what purpose. In general, we collect and process your personal data for the purpose of:
- Provide information, services, products, relevant information and news in the sector.
- Sending communications.
In accordance with the applicable data protection regulations, your personal data may be processed provided that:
- You have given us your consent for the purposes of processing. Of course you can withdraw your consent at any time.
- By legal requirement.
- Because there is a legitimate interest that is not undermined by your privacy rights, such as sending commercial information either by subscribing to our newsletter or by being a customer.
- Because it is necessary for the provision of any of our services through a contractual relationship between you and us.
- Communication of personal data
The data may be communicated to companies related to Filto Profiles for the provision of various services as Treatment Managers. The company will not make any assignment, except by legal obligation.
- Your rights
In relation to the collection and processing of your personal data, you can contact us at any time to:
- Access your personal data and any other information indicated in Article 15.1 of the GDPR.
- Rectify your personal data that is inaccurate or incomplete in accordance with Article 16 of the GDPR.
- Delete your personal data in accordance with Article 17 of the GDPR.
- Limit the processing of your personal data in accordance with Article 18 of the GDPR.
- Request the portability of your data in accordance with Article 20 of the GDPR .
- Oppose the processing of your personal data in accordance with article 21 of the GDPR.
If you have given your consent for any specific purpose, you have the right to withdraw the consent granted at any time, without affecting the legality of the treatment based on the consent prior to its withdrawal rrhh .
You can exercise these rights by sending a reasoned and accredited communication to firstname.lastname@example.org
You also have the right to file a claim with the competent Control Authority ( www.aepd.es ) if you consider that the treatment does not comply with current regulations.
- Legal information
The requirements of this Policy complement, and do not replace, any other existing requirements under the applicable data protection law, which will prevail, in any case.
This Policy is subject to periodic review and may be amended by Company at any time. When this occurs, we will notify you of any changes and ask you to re-read the most recent version of our Policy and confirm your acceptance.